We are New Jersey lawyers with experience
you can trust
Whether a person actually qualifies for Bankruptcy is a question that requires careful consideration.No matter if it is for Business or Personal reasons, the decision to file for Bankruptcy is not one to be taken lightly.
Many individuals experience financial difficulties through no fault of their own. Common problems that arise are:
1. Job loss
2. Wage Garnishments
3. Inability to meet their monthly financial obligations to pay their bills including consumer credit debt
4. Being harassed by creditors
5. Divorce and upending their financial lives.
A potential Bankruptcy filer, be they an individual or a business have many options to consider. In considering your options, it is vitally important that you have the advice and counsel of an experienced Bankruptcy Attorney. Although a person or business can technically qualify for Bankruptcy, it might not be the best choice to resolve their financial problems.
The advice and counsel of an experienced Bankruptcy Attorney will give the necessary guidance that is needed to actually understand the process. In this way, the potential Bankruptcy filer could become familiar with the process and be able to make a truly informed decision. Thus, the question of whether I qualify for Bankruptcy, all things considered, can be answered in an informed manner.
We believe you deserve excellent representation
1. All things considered, do I qualify for bankruptcy?
2. Can I go it alone, or do I really need an attorney?
3. What is it actually like going through bankruptcy and what can I expect the results to be?
4. Selection of an attorney and the importance of that first office visit
5. Information or documents that the bankruptcy attorney will need to start
6. Actual processing of the bankruptcy petition
7. The actual filing of the bankruptcy petition
8. Meeting of bankruptcy creditors
9. Getting a discharge in your bankruptcy case